Pesonal data protection
The provider collects clients’ personal data through the website www.konec.si and processes them as personal data manager in accordance with the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection.
Our policy regarding personal data protection:
- We never give out information about our clients, we do not sell them and do not allow them to be processed by any third party.
- We store personal data as long as this is strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or until the consent of the individual is revoked.
- We commit ourselves to the permanent protection of all personal information of our clients.
- Personal data is handled only by the authorized persons of the provider.
- In the future, the rules on the protection of personal data will be amended and supplemented in accordance with the amendments to the legislation in the area of the protection of personal data.
Purpose of personal data processing
- The provider will use personal data exclusively for the purpose for which it was collected and for which they have the consent for.
- Personal data of the clients who have consented to receiving our news and invitations will be notified through e-mail no more than once a month.
- Personal data of clients who sent us a message through the website’s contact forms will be used exclusively for the response to the submitted request or inquiry.
Procedure for enforcing the rights of the individual
- For any information on the processing of personal data or your rights as a data subject (right of access, correction, deletion, processing restrictions, transferability and objection), you may contact the operator KONEC d.o.o., Poljubinj 89 N, SI-5220 Tolmin, by post, by e-mail to email@example.com or by phone +386 5 38 11 747.
- The operator will respond to your request, with which you exercise your rights in connection with personal data, without undue delay and no later than one month after receiving the request.
- For the purposes of reliable identification in the case of the exercise of rights in connection with personal data, the operator may request additional information from you and can only deny action if he proves that he can not reliably identify you.
Unsubscribing from notifications
- You can unsubscribe from emails whenever you want, just by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the received e-mail. You can also send us your preferences in writing to the company address.
- If you still receive notifications, despite unsubscribing, we apologize and kindly ask you to notify us immediately.
Right to appeal
If you believe that our processing of personal data violates the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection, you have the right to file a complaint with the Information commissioner, to the address Informacijski pooblaščenec, Zaloška cesta 59, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, phone +386 1 230 97 30, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.